|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
|Body Style||Pickup truck|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Price||Free (Car On Demand)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ A classic American workhorse with off-road capability.❞
- ―In-game description
The design of this truck appears to be influenced by the 1980s North American styling of the third generation Ford Bronco, but with sectioned headlamps.
The Steadfast 3000 is one of the smallest pickups available in the game, featuring a reinforced bullbar, roof lights, and large bumpers. It can appear with multiple accessories, such as a caravan compartment, a rear bed-cap, or simply as a pickup variant with no accessories. The pickup variant and the bed-caped variant can spawn with a spare wheel inside the bed or on the rear. The caravan version uses two sets of tail lights; one for the vehicle and another one for the caravan compartment. Depending of the model, the vehicle spawns with a white stripe over its primary color, and the caravan compartment will have colored geometrical patterns that follows the truck's color.
The Steadfast 3000 is fairly balanced and has off-road capabilities. Being the most basic off-road truck in the game, it is suited better for off-road getaways.
It is powered by a transverselly-mounted 4-cylinder engine, coupled to a 4-speed gearbox in a front engine, all wheel drive layout.
- Watch Dogs
|N/A||Inline-4 (In-game model)||Front engine, All wheel drive||4|
- It can be purchased for free in the Car On Demand app, as it is one of the starter cars on the same.
- Commonly found in The Wards, Pawnee, and Brandon Docks. Some of them can be easily found in the Pawnee Trailer Park.
- Caravan variants appears only in Pawnee.
- Often used by the Pawnee Militia in missions or side missions.
- Purchasing the car on Car On Demand is the only way to get a clean version of the car, as all the Steadfast 3000s that spawn in traffic are rusty variants of the car, and usually appear with an array of scuff marks.