|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Silenced Pistol|
|Price||$5,000 (Gun Stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ This black, silenced 1911 offers close-range damage without detection.❞
- ―In-game Description
This variant comes with a suppressor, which helps reduce the noise emitted by each fired round. The spec-ops variant is ideally suited to stealth situations where kills need to be quiet and efficient. It's very useful to defend the city from invasions without police responding.
The Spec Ops 1911 is structurally identical to the stock 1911, except for the black finish and the long silencer. The silencer takes up half of the length of the weapon. There is a tactical rail along the bottom of the gun, but there are no attachments available. Unlike the 1911, is completely black and has no evidence of stainless plating on the frame.
This gun has the same power as the stock 1911, but due to its silencer, is undetectable to enemies. All enemy types except the Enforcer can be killed with a single headshot from this weapon. It is possible to unload an entire mag in the street without anyone calling the police. It's also the only silenced pistol in the game, and, along with the Spec Ops SMG-11, is one of the silenced handguns in the game.
- 1911 (Standard)
- Spec Ops 1911 (Spec Ops/Silenced)
- The Spec Ops 1911 is the starting gun of the game, but can be re-purchased at any gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $5,000.
- It is similar to the Far Cry 3 signature weapon, Shadow, but without the sight on top.
- This may be another possibility for Raymond Kenney AKA "T-Bone"'s signature weapon, as it is available at the start of The Bad Blood DLC. The M1014 shotgun seems to be the more likely candidate, however.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|