|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle|
|Price||$4,000 (Gun stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ The SR-25 is a modular semi-automatic sniper rifle with strong recoil but good stoping power and penetration.❞
- ―In-game description.
The SR-25 is a weapon featured in Watch Dogs.
The sniper-rifle has its design based off that of the real life SR-25 (Stoner Rifle-25).
The SR-25 chambered for the use of 7.62×51mm NATO cartridges, contributing to a high amount of damage per round. The SR-25 offers extremely good accuracy.
- Gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $4,000
- It is used by Police Marksmen that come with the Police Helicopter. If you kill one, they will drop the sniper upon death, allowing the player to pick it up.
- Chicago Police Department
- Jordi uses a suppressed SR-25 during By Any Means Necessary, with a laser.
- At $4,000, it is the cheapest sniper rifle in the game.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|