|Weapon Type||Full-Auto Submachine Gun|
|Price||$15,000 (Gun Stores)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ The MP5 is a German-made submachine gun. It is a precise instrument with a high rate of fire. Great for short and medium range encounters.❞
- ―In-game Description
The SMG is heavily based on the design of the Heckler & Koch MP5, more specifically, the MP5A5 variant (signified by the straight pistol grip). The in-game model features a retractable stock and an aftermarket fore-end.
The MP5 is chambered for the use of 9×19mm Parabellum cartridges, which offer good damage against unarmored targets, but very little damage against armored targets. The thirty-round magazine size contributes to a good sustained fire duration for the MP5. Full-auto capability provides a good rate of fire, making the MP5 an effective weapon for taking down multiple unarmored targets. However, against single targets, for those who can aim, pistols such as the M8-M are favored due to the much quicker draw time.
- The MP5 can be picked up from the police and some enemies, mainly Elites.
- Available in the gun stores (Quid Pro Quo Guns and DB&R Weaponsmiths), for $15,000.
- The MP5 uses the same model as the MP5 in Far Cry 3, another Ubisoft title.
- The MP5 shares ammo with assault rifles, despite it being a submachine gun. This may be a developer oversight.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|