|Vehicle Type||Civilian car|
|Body Style||4-door vintage limousine|
|Capacity||4 (Driver and passengers)|
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
The car's design appears to be based on the 1960s German luxury styling of the Mercedes-Benz 600, with modifications such as an altered grille and the headlights of a Rolls-Royce Corniche. As it is Lucky Quinn's car, its license plate always says "LUC KYQ".
For an old-looking vehicle, the Gambino performs very well thanks to its balanced stats: well armored, good speed, acceptable acceleration, all benefits in a single car. However, due to the long wheelbase compared to other cars, handling is not a great advantage on narrow streets, but is not as long as a Philandra, which still becomes an excellent choice for exigent drivers. The Gambino is the most durable sedan in the game, as seen in the stats. The vehicle is excellent for car-to-car combat and police chases, and with its durability, this car is an all-around reliable vehicle.
|N/A||Single-cam V8||Front engine, rear wheel drive||6|
- Dermot "Lucky" Quinn, who uses it as his main means of transportation.
- Rewarded for completing the penultimate mission of Act 4 (No Turning Back), then available inside of the "Car On Demand" app.
- Parked in front of SoSueMe's mansion.
- The name "Gambino" may be a reference to rapper Childish Gambino, who rides around in an old Mercedes limousine that resembles the Gambino in the music video for his song "Heartbeat". The name may also be a reference to the Gambino crime family.
- Strangely, the game treats the Gambino as a muscle car, despite it being a classic car instead.
- This car can be seen outside of the Auction in the main story, but it cannot be entered. It is found outside of the warehouse.