|Weapon Type||Semi-Auto Shotgun|
|Price||$500 (Gun Stores)|
Free (Audio Logs reward)
|Appears in||Watch Dogs|
- ❝ The D12 is a small concealable shotgun. Powerful, but inaccurate over long distances, this weapon is effective in short range encounters.❞
- ―In-game Description
The D12 is a shotgun that appears in Watch Dogs.
Judging by the compact size of the gun, it is based on the Serbu Super-Shorty. It features a silver aluminium alloy body, with a small folding stock. Due to its small size, Aiden will hold and aim this weapon as if it were a pistol.
Like many other shotguns, the D12 employs 12-gauge shells, dealing heavy damage to living targets. However, due to the compact size of the D12, it may take more than 2 shells at mid to close range to kill armored targets.
- Found at the gun stores (DB&R Weaponsmiths or Quid Pro Quo Guns), for $500.
- The gun can be found in use by members of the Black Viceroys gang. Fixers may be seen using this gun as well.
- It can be acquired by finding 4 Audio Logs or by shutting down ctOS in Sometimes You Still Lose.
- At $500, it is the cheapest shotgun in the game.
|View • Talk • EditWeapons in Watch Dogs|
|Handguns||P-9mm • Px4 • 1911 (Spec Ops variant) • D50 (Gold variant) • M8-M • Chrome • Auto-6 • MP-412 • R-33|
|SMGs||Gangster • M1 SMG • MP5 • MP-9mm • R-2000 • SMG-11 (Spec Ops variant) • Vector .45ACP (Spec Ops variant)|
|Assault Rifles||416 • 417 • ACR • AK-47 • Biometric Rifle • Goblin (Spec Ops variant) • OCP-11 • Wildfire|
|Sniper Rifles||AC-AR • Destroyer • M107 • SR-25 • SVD|
|Shotguns||ATSG-12 • D12 • M1014 • Piledriver • SG-90 • SGR-12|
|Light Machine Guns||U100|
|Grenade Launchers||G106 • GL-94|
|Special||Baton • Wrench • EMP Gun • Taser|
|Thrown||Proximity IED • Frag Grenades • IED|